mardi 10 avril 2007

Coucou c'est moi Xin Fa!!! Hello, its me, Xin Fa

Dear all,
Chers amis,

Hi everyone, my name is Xin Fa (family name Xiao) I was born on 29th April 2006 in Xingan county, in Jiangxi province, China.

Bonjour. Je m'appelle Xin Fa (Xiao est le nom de famille) et je suis née le 29 avril 2006 dans le comté de Xingan, dans la province de Jiangxi en Chine.

I have a longer letter, first in English and the second part is in French, sorry but my mummy wants me to be fully bilingual!!! For the time being, we will see with Mandarin later on...

ENGLISH VERSION

Hi, my name i Xin Fa. I wanted to write a special letter to all of you because you are very dear to my future mummy Marie-France...

I am very excited because my mother will be here to pick me up in southern China around the 5th of May. I will be one year old, unfortunately, due to the Chinese authorities taking their time in processing the papers we will not be able to spend our birthdays together - I am turning one year old on 29th April.

WHERE I WAS FOUND

Imagine that I was found in a card board box in front of an hospital a few hours after my birth. Since then, I have been living in an orphanage. I have been waiting for that moment for quite a long time. I do not know who my biological parents are and I shall never know. I am just lucky to have been found in time and that I did not die alone in my little box.

My name Xin Fa means "New France" and/or new "pousse". My family name is the same one as all the little girls in the orphenage. Mr. Xiao the Director likes to gives us his name.

I am very happy because I know that I will be able to have real balanced meals full of vitamins and not only milk and rice. Also, only one mum will take care of me and shower me with love and affection. I hope to have my own teddy bear. I also crave to be held and put to bed by someone who has time for me. My Chinese care taker is nice but she is so busy with the other little girls, since I do not cry much, she does not take me often in her arms.
I heard that I will have grand parents and an aunt Sophie who also has a Chinese daguhter. We will become sisters....

My mummy is tired of living in Africa, I hear its been quite difficult and although very challenging, she would like settle in Geneva, the most peaceful city in the world. I hope she can find a job there.

My mummy also says that she would love to have you all for my Baptism. Mummy has a big house now in Drummdville, Quebec so you are invited, just let her know. My baptism should be some time in July.

With love from China,

Xin Fa soon to also become Charlotte










Aucun commentaire: