lundi 18 juin 2007

Do I miss work? Vous pensez que le boulot me manque?


My answer is NO. Not to say that I do not love my job but, I am so so so very happy at home with my daughter, my parents and Xin Fa`s great grand-mother of 95 years old. I have chosen to adopt and to take care of my daughter and not to have other people raising her. I live each minute with a passion and zest for life. I spend a lot of time playing with her. I read in a parenting book that children`s way to communicate with us is through their plays.

The transition has not been easy, not that I had regrets but I had to adopt to a total new life.

(( I remember seeing a young business lady with her computer in the elevator in China a few days after I had received Charlotte. This used to be me for years, traveling world wide and always carrying this "machine" with me. I can tell you that I looked at her and told myself: this used to be me - now I have a little girl to take care of and I thank God I finally got her in my life... I`d rather hld Xin Fa than a computer!!!))

I am not in charge of my schedule anymore, Xin Fa "controls my life" and its OK!!! I now count my days not by the number of meetings I attend and/or memos I can draft but by the number of bottles she drinks, little naps and hours sleep she makes and... of course, lets not forget the smelly diapers I can change!!! See, it all comes into a package...

Aucun commentaire: