dimanche 25 novembre 2007

Winter has finally arrived




Mr Winter, Mr Winter,

I have met Mrs Summer and had fun with the joys she brings now I am discovering you and your wonderful gifts, I especially like your white snow coat but my little feet do not fancy getting colder with your fresh air coming from the North Pole.

Mum and I played outside and had a lot of fun. BRRRRRRR, the snow flakes are cold but their prettiness make up for it. I like it when they gather all together and make the grass disappear and glaze the soil like a huge cake. How do you do it? You will to explain it to me one day.

Thanking you for your early visit, mum says that you used to appear in November when she was a kid, just like you are doing now, but due to climatic changes in the past years, you had been late in showing up. I hope you send us tonnes of snow this winter.

Bye,
Xin Fa

Aucun commentaire: